Robert B. Dilts is one of the world’s foremost developers of unique approaches in innovation, leadership and success. He has researched and modeled hundreds of successful next generation entrepreneurs and leaders like Steve Jobs of Apple, Richard Branson of the Virgin Group, Jeff Bezos of Amazon, Elon Musk of and developed the innovative approach Success Factor ModelingTM (SFMTM) – the difference that makes the difference.
Robert has a degree in Behavioral Technology from the University of California at Santa Cruz. He received the President’s Undergraduate Fellowship in 1977 for research correlating eye movement and brain function conducted at the Langley Porter Neuropsychiatric Institute in San Francisco.
He has authored many books which have been translated in many languages. Among them the Genius Strategies where he discusses the thinking processes of important historical figures; including Aristotle, Sherlock Holmes, Disney, Mozart, Einstein, Freud, Leonardo and Nikola Tesla. In 2017 he completed his Success Factor Modelling trilogy: 1)Next Generation Entrepreneurs 2) Generative Collaboration and 3) Conscious Leadership & Resilience.
He invented a variety of methods and tools that help people achieve optimal states of personal performance & professional excellence. He has done consulting and training throughout the world to a wide variety of professional groups and organizations. Sponsors and clients included Apple Computer, World Bank, Hewlett Packard, Ernst & Young, Telecom Italia, Lucasfilms Ltd., Alitalia, The American Society for Training and Development, The University of Miami School of Medicine. He was also the head of an extensive study of leadership skills, organizational values and creativity for Fiat.
Among other organizations founded or co-founded by Robert include the Global Training and Consulting Community (GTC) and Dilts Strategy Group (DSG). The mission of the Dilts Strategy Group is to bring together proven business criteria with strategic knowledge to help companies grow and succeed. With the dawn of the internet revolution and the continuing globalization of business, such proven strategies have become essential in order for organizations to survive and succeed in making the transition to the new business paradigms.
Indicative list of Dilts books
- Strategies of Genius Volumes I, II & III; Meta Publications, Capitola, CA, 1994-1995.
- Visionary Leadership Skills: Creating a World to Which People Want to Belong; Meta Publications, Capitola, CA, 1996.
- Dynamic Learning; co-authored with Todd Epstein, Meta Publications, Capitola, CA, 1995.
- Skills for the Future: Managing Creativity and Innovation (with Gino Bonissone); Meta Publications, Capitola, CA, 1993.
- Tools For Dreamers: Strategies of Creativity and the Structure of Innovation, co-authored with Todd Epstein and Robert W. Dilts, Meta Publications, Capitola, Ca., 1991.
- Changing Belief Systems with NLP, Meta Publications, Capitola, Ca.,1990.
- Encyclopedia of Systemic Neuro-Linguistic Programming and NLP New Coding, co-authored with Judith DeLozier, NLP University Press, Santa Cruz, CA, 2000.
- Sleight of Mouth: The Magic of Conversational Belief Change; Meta Publications, Capitola, CA, 1999.
- Modeling with NLP; Meta Publications, Capitola, CA, 1998.
- Success Factor ModellingTM trilogy: 1)Next Generation Entrepreneurs 2) Generative Collaboration and 3) Conscious Leadership & Resilience; Meta Publications, Capitola, CA, 2016